Green Lipped Mussel
– Relives symptoms of mild joint inflammation, swelling, aches, pain & stiffness
– Helps promote joint mobility
– Helps enhance joint function
– High omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, which exhibit anti-inflammatory and joint-protecting properties and are important for maintaining joint cell structure and function
– Supports healthy joints
– Maintain cartilage health, elasticity & joint lubrication
– Anti inflammatory
– Slows cartilage breakdown
– Relives symptoms of mild joint pain
– Relives symptoms of mild joint inflammation, swelling & muscular pain
– Support joint cartilage & skin health
Grape Seed Extract
– Improves collagen levels & aids in formation of connective tissue
– Reduce cartilage loss
– Reduce inflammation
Nettle Leaf Powder
– Contains essential nutrients vitamins A, C, and K
– Reduce inflammation
– Relives symptoms of painful muscles & joints
– Circulatory stimulant
– Improves aches in joints from arthritis
– Relives symptoms of mild joint pain, inflammation & stiffness
– Maintain & support joint health
– Supports joint mobility
– Black pepper increases turmeric bioavailability
– Linked with blood cell production and nerve cell function
– Plays a role in fat, sugar/starch, and protein metabolism
– Has a role in immune and muscle function
– Supports recovery from exercise
1 x slightly heaped enclosed scoop to supply the weight of 45g of Musculoskeletal Defence.
Please use dose rate images/recommendations as a guide only. We recommend weighing all minerals as once packed minerals can settle more densely in the packaging. This ensures correct dosage requirements and no wastage.
Yes, it compliments Flowers Gold and is able to be combined with any of our other feed supplements.
NOTE: Flowers Gold is our recommended complete daily mineral and vitamin supplement. All our other Feed Supplements are considered ‘add ons’ as deemed necessary for specific circumstances.
A 1kg bag will last 22 days
A 2kg bag will last 44 days
Based on 1 x horse weighing 400kg – 900kg
Add MSD to almost any hard feed (pellets, grains, lupins, copra, beetpulp and chaff etc). Flowers Gold as a daily balanced mineral and vitamin supplement is perfect.
We do not recommend MSD be fed to pregnant mares. Some ingredients have not been proven safe for use in pregnant mares.
We do NOT fill our supplements with sugar, colours or flavours (like most others). These can cause behavioural problems. We also deliver each mineral in its co-dependent ratios to ensure absolute bio availability (organic & chelated where possible), to meet daily dietary needs and not exceed to any dangerous limits. Excesses can also cause neurological issues.